Jul 12, 2001

I wish I had a way to hear from others. I guess I could put my email address in the blog. I'm a genius.

Okay...not thinking about death anymore. Now thinking about life, relationships, and why I need one. I made the statement today, "I want a relationship so I can have stability." My friends said that relationships just make you less stable...because you're always worrying about keeping the relationship. Can't win for losing. bummer.

Well...I've been enjoying the hell out of my recent obsession with gay online comics. I've found a few I'd like to share.

This was the one that got me started. Fabulous artwork...but hasn't been updated for a while. There's still plenty there to keep you busy for a while.
Queer Nation: The Online Gay Comic

This is a very cute one. I check up on this one every day, the author, Sandra, is very prolific, and consistantly funny!
Boy Meets Boy - Like the Gay Odd Couple. Only Sexier.

Of all, however, this one is my favorite, I hope you can see why:
Buster Wilde: Weerwolf

If you develop my obsession, check out a pretty great comics site, it has all the above named comics and about 180 more.
HOMni - Comic Strips online

Ta! ( Oh yeah, my email address, please write me!)
shayalon@qwest.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home