Feb 3, 2005

Hey...
I've been undergoing the worst depression for well over 2 months now. Meds haven't helped. But hey...Life change is a-comin'. Might pull me out of it yet.

I interviewed for Wells Fargo today. Personal Banker position...sounds pretty rad. (yeah...I said "rad", whatcha gonna do about it?) It went pretty well. I'll be expecting a call sometime this week.

Been trying out some new webcomix today...nothing to write home about. I did discover Sluggy Freelance, which I loved and Something Positive both of which I have been enjoying immensely, but i've been working my way through their archives for the last week or so. Everything else sucks balls..so far.

I should brag a bit. 1 week ago today I got laid. I realize I should keep this stuff to myself, but he was sooooo beautiful. Like a cross between River Phoenix and Johnny Depp. (except alive..in the case of River)He's one of those straight boys you find at the bar at closing time. So I don't imagine I'll be hearing from him. But I'm going back tonight...so who knows.

Beyond that..nothing much. I'm going to now get my lazy ass up and go play City of Heroes for a while...

Piece owt






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home