Feb 5, 2005

Hi again...
Nothing happned today
Went shopping..
Found another great web comic Road Waffles a touch violent...but well written.

The guy from Seattle called today. I think he got turned off by my attraction to another guy..shit I haven't even met him yet. That kind of clingyness is not attractive at all.

I have a major decision to make. Do I move to Seattle or just stay here? This decision has been tearing me apart for months now and I cant seem to figure it out. It's pretty heavy..I just don't feel like it's the right time to do it. I feel like something needs to click. I was so ready to do it when I got back from my visit up there.

I need to figure this shit out.

I also need to go to health and welfare and see if I can get a good psychiatrist. These meds aren't working apparently. I can't afford my old psych anymore since I no longer have insurance since quiting my job.

I'm running out of meds and that is a bad thing.

I wish someone would read this...I'd like some feedback on my life :)

No one has yet tho...
We'll see.

Latah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home