Feb 7, 2005

Heyla

I got up this morning and immediately headed to Boise. I had to deliver my badge and Headset to DIRECTV. That finalized my job there and I am officially an ex-employee. Now I am starting to realize that I am truly unemployed.

I took Judith, Martin and Samuel to IHOP (I Hate Old People) and dared the kids to order "Rootie Tootie Fuckin' Fruity". They didn't..but they probably would have if I'd let them. Then we went to the mall...and did mostly walking around. Back to Judith's and then I came home. That was my excitement for the day.

The new animated show, "American Dad", sucks. I can't believe it's made by the same people who made "Family Guy". Oh..and there was this "Puppy Bowl" thing on Animal Planet that was just fuckin' weird. Mom said that since 3pm they've been just showing puppies in a superbowl-like pen. Weird.

Yesterday I watched Napoleon Dynamite...I really don't know what I think about it. I think there was a time when I would have loved it. Also watched...uh...Shaun of the Dead...Which was pretty good.

Some more good comix


Dominic Deegan: Oracle for Hire Cute...good story.

Pathetic Geek Stories Unfortunately reminiscent of my adolesence.

and I got a big kick out of

Spamusement takes junk email titles and makes them into single panel comix. Hilarious.

That's all for now. Later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home