Oct 18, 2005


(copied over from yahoo 360)

Today I decided to put up a picture of the famous Perrine Bridge in Twin Falls. It's very pretty, and it's quite the popular destination for base jumpers .

Well, I have met a few people here in Twin Falls. It hasn't taken my social life to new levels. I'm kind of feeling alone here. I'm sure that will change.

Let's see.

Today:

I went to school. Had a Biology test and found out that I aced a humanities test. Booyah! I have a Psychology test on Wednesday about which I have read nothing. Cram time...ick. Now that I live here. I will start reading my homework every night.

I have this problem with reading. I cannot have any distractions at all. TV off, no music, no talking. I see people all over the school sitting there with headphones on and reading away. I wish I could do that.

I rented, uh...lemme check the name...be right back.

It was Closer , starring Jude Law and Julia Roberts and two other people who I don't know. BOORRIINNGG. I hate relationship movies. I like romantic comedies, and really good romantic dramas. I just hate slow-ass relationship movies.

I've been putting off studying tonight. I played a bit of a video game that I can't tell you the name of because I'm a beta tester (ooohh..fancy, eh?) I signed a non-disclosure agreement. So, I guess I can't talk about that...

I need to clean my house better. I get so bored and then I think, "I'm bored, what should I do....uhh." and a little voice says "clean your fucking house"...and I say, "What...uh..nevermind I'll watch TV."

I wonder if the HTML works yet...let's see...

checking

One more try Test Link to Cruel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home