Oct 18, 2005

(copied over from yahoo 360)



Here is a picture of my desk. My mess. The one I have been trying to tackle all day. The demons in my head, however, keep saying things like, "Don't you need a DVR instead of just that boring old cable box?"

So off I went to the cable place to get one. I can sure afford it, I have no job and no income!!

The other thing I've been doing today, is attempting to study for this big test coming up. Which I am proud to say I am doing right now. I'm not typing a blog entry, heavens no.

Today has been pretty good. I've been popping Ginseng like they're going out of style, so my focus has been pretty sharp...comparatively. I have ADD, I suppose I should mention that. I have been off my meds for about 2 months and it's a little hard to concentrate on one thing. I have replaced my Strattera with Ginseng. (cheap and over the counter)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home