Oct 19, 2005

(copied over from yahoo 360)



Today's picture, because I'm still working through my portfolio and haven't taken any new one's yet, is of the previously mentioned tower. I am standing at the middle of the base, looking up.

I will take more pictures soon.

Today was the dreaded Psychology test. I think I did very well. Which is good, considering that I spent the entirety of yesterday studying it. Not really much more than that. Started the Biology poster project idea. Now we are discussing how giant cow farms are destroying the environment, which is sooo true. Not just because they stink, but because cow waste is somewhat toxic after you put antibiotics, heavy metals, medicine, etc into it. This stuff just sits in a big lagoon for months and the bacteria and junk have a field day, at the last the antibiotic resistant bacteria, who will now live to mate with (bacteria don't really "mate" per say, but they do share genetic material) the other antibiotic resistant bacteria to create a superstrain of antibiotic resistant bacteria. Nothing wrong there.

Mostly an uneventful day. I have, in theory, a friend coming up from Jerome to spend some time with me this afternoon. She's going through kind of a rough patch.

I kind of feel like this is a whole new start for me. Mostly because it is. I have my life back. I have no money, but I do have freedom. I am solely reliant upon myself to get through and I don't have to worry about anyone else's welfare. It's a good thing.

I better roll now, I have to...uh...well, I don't really have anything to do, I just don't have anything else to say.

Have fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home