Oct 20, 2005



Hey all. I have just moved the blog back over here from Yahoo 360. They're still in beta over there and they kinda suck. SO...

I was thinking this morning over all my horrific depression of the past, some of which I posted about earlier in the year. I was pretty desperate for a reason to live there for a while. Wierd, huh. I was grasping at anything and anyone who would give me purpose. Which, of course, scared the hell out of any guy who would show me the time of day. There was a guy who I met at the bar, after the whole Michael fiasco which I may save for a later post. Anyway, I met this guy at the bar and he was pretty hot and we went home...nuf said. Then he called me again a few nights later, came over and...nuf said. I really didn't know this guy from Adam, and I start to get emotionally entangled in him.

After I lost everything, which happened around December 2004, it was like I'd been knocked off a cruise ship. I'm there in the water trying to swim, but getting really tired...exhausted. Searching for any peice of flotsam that might be floating by to sustain me, keep me afloat. It's nice to be able to have that kind of introspection. There is hope that I won't allow it to happen again. Michael really hurt me, but I had no business with him in the first place. Mike, (the other guy, as it seems that anyone with whom I become romantically entangled, has to be named some variant of Michael), was just a guy. He didn't know me and we messed around a few times, but I had no business expecting him to be that flotsam, or explaining to him that he was that flotsam.

In retrospect, that was pretty sad. I hope that I'm over it. I have purpose, at least for the next seven years or so.

Took my math test. Hopefully did well. Starting to read the psychology book every day, so's I don't have to read 100 pages the day before the test. Oh, and I managed to get a B+ on the big psychology test.

Well, that's about all I have to say right now. Today's photo is of a sign, welcoming people to the part of town in which I live. It's not nearly as glamorous and it seems...really.

Have fun all.

Technorati Profile

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home