Oct 21, 2005

No picture today. Just don't have anything interesting.

Let's see, anything interesting happening? Not a whole lot. I ran into a guy I met a couple of years ago, today. It was very nice to see him. He had quite an impact on me, when we met. Like when you meet someone, and you just connect almost joltingly. We hung out for a couple of weeks, and then he had to go back home. We lost touch shortly thereafter. I think about him a lot. Glad to have run into him.

Not much on the school front. I think I need to reapply for financial aid or something for next semester. I was already approved for it, but...I'm kind of confused. If only there were some kind of office that I could visit to get the answers....Oh..yeah...there is.

I do need to find a part time job. The little boy in me says, "I don't wanna work!" and I certainly don't want to work at a restaurant. I don't really want to work with the general public at all. I really don't like the general public that much...I have worked with the general public all my life, either over the phone or in person. There are too many greedly little jerkwads out there. The lady who thinks that because someone else get's it for free, then she should too, regardless of the circumstances. The guy who is so angry that he continues to be a dick once you've solved his problem. The people who take no responsibility for anything, everything that happens to them is someone else's fault.

I must sound a bit bitter, but 10 years in the customer service industry'll do that to a guy.

I am, not purposely, watching some stupid ghost show on the Travel Channel. "Ghost stories are more scary when they're true." What..ever. Oh, my God, they are channeling with bad accents. I shit you not, one of them just said "No one means you any harm, and you are in the body of a very good friend of mine"

Priceless

My father was a ghost hunter. We would always go spend the night in old abandoned houses, and I was always having supernatural experiences when I was a kid. I wish I still believed in it all. I just see these "mediums" on tv and am just offended that they could think me as stupid as they must. The other day on Dead Tenants, there were these two mediums in the house. One of them said that there was a fire...she saw children burning, then she starts crying and embarrassing herself. Then just a few minutes later another medium goes into the room. and starts saying, "I feel like I'm walking through thickness, like a deluge. I see my children being swept away" The voice-over guy says that the other lady was seeing a fire too. Yep. Children being swept away in a deluge of fire. (deluge is flood, for those what don't know) The show just wanted to make sure that they had all the information to back up their fire theory, which, coincidentally another investigator had discovered evidence of at the local library. Apparently a train crashed a mile away from the house. Which, naturally, lead to burning children in the basement.

But I do go on.

Have fun all.

I have decided to add a few things to the daily blog. I'm going to add a gadget feature: Gadget of the Day. Usually from Gizmodo or Engadget







Gadget of the Day

From Engadget



Kind of cool looking new phone prototype. I like the design. It's entire front surface is an LCD screen, which is perfect, cuz you get a small phone and a large screen. With all the hooplah lately about scratching on the Ipod Nano, I would imagine that we won't be seeing this anytime soon. Unless they can come up with a good scratch proof coating or make it out of diamond or something. It's also run on a fuel cell, which sounds all futuristic and cool, I hope there is some benefit to it, like it'll run for a year without a recharge, or it recharges in like 1 minute. That would be very nice.

2 Comments:

At 10/22/2005 04:59:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are very committed your blog, I like that. Keep up the good work!

 
At 10/22/2005 05:06:00 AM , Blogger Daniel A. said...

Thanks for the great comments :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home