Dec 13, 2005

Wow. Over a month has passed since my last post. Unreal. I guess that a few things have happened.

I lost my singing voice, which has been terribly traumatic, as I have always had it, and actually used it in one of my jobs in the past. I'm hoping it will come back, but it's been gone for about a month.

Today was the first day of the finals of my first semester at college. I'm looking to have a GPA of about 3.8...which I'd like to say..ain't half bad.

Just wanted to throw something out there that I just found

A 1957 Plymouth Belvedere was buried in downtown Tulsa Oklahoma in 1957. It was to remain buried for 50 years and those fifty years are almost up. Included in the car were 2 gallons of gasoline, just in case the people of 2007 no longer used it as a fuel. (Optimistic, weren't they?) Also inluded was a case of beer, and a bottle of tranquilizers. That's a fine combination.

I love time capsules. They're neat. There's one that was just rediscovered from 1872 in Hawaii

Oh, I should mention, I'm no longer on the Atkins diet. I decided that school stress vs diet stress was going to kill me.

Well. That's all for now. Just wanted to post something so people didn't think I was gone...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home