Oct 23, 2005


I just posted this a few minutes ago, but blogger deleted it...So here goes again...grr.

I took today's picture on yesterday's trip to Balanced Rock. It's of aligators. "Aligators in Idaho?" You might say. Yes, there's an aligator farm not too far from here, and they do indeed have alligators.

Today I went to church for the first time in 16 years. People that know me, know that I always make jokes about not going into churches because it makes my feet burn. This church, however, was a Unitarian Universalist Fellowship. A very positive place. No hate, no judgementalism, no going to hell cuz I'm gay. The "sermon" if you want to call it that, was about love and fear, which are opposites. There was a guided meditation using crystal meditation bowls, and banana bread, apple crisp and coffee. Met lot's of cool people and will be going back every Sunday, if I can.

Last night I went to a play with a couple of friends from Mountain Home. It was on the CSI campus. The Theatre department was putting on bunch of short plays. It was really nice. I fell in love with one of the actors. Though I didn't actually meet him. He was just really attractive and a good actor as well.

Well, that's about it for now.

Don't have anything for Gadget of the Day, cuz it's Sunday, and they don't post new stuff on Sundays. I will have a new one tomorrow.

3 Comments:

At 10/24/2005 05:11:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What? In idaho has aligators? Where is it at? How far from Boise?

 
At 10/24/2005 05:12:00 AM , Blogger Daniel A. said...

It's about 150 miles east of boise.

 
At 10/27/2005 12:35:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you had a positive experience at the Unitarian Universalist Church near you. I'm a UU, and happily so. I encourage you to become a regular part of that community. Peace.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home